Committed to our responsibility for health, safety and welfare.
Robson Roofing Limited (RRL) is committed to an organisational culture where responsibility for health, safety and welfare is recognised and delivered as an integral part of all activity. We plan to keep everyone who works, participates, and visits us safe from harm. This Policy Statement is an introduction to a full directory of responsibilities and arrangements.
- RRL Management commits, so far as is reasonably practicable, to undertake the following:
- Allocate sufficient resources to meet our health and safety objectives.
- Provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees, business partners and clients on matters affecting health and safety.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure safe use, handling, storage and transporting of articles and substances. Provide information, instruction, and supervision for employees.
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training § Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill-health.
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.